Here's a quick rundown of what we have right now:
Bulls: Benny the Bull
Bears: Staley The Bear (who...?)
Blackhawks: Tommy Hawk
White Sox: Southpaw (retired?)
Cubs: ...Ronnie WooWoo?
Seriously, I had to actually think beyond Tommy Hawk and Benny the Bull to get to Southpaw, and even after that it was straight to Wikipedia to figure out the rest of these.
Benny and Tommy are actually pretty kickass, but the rest of these aren't going to cut it. What good is Southpaw with Buerhle gone? Here are some quick new suggestions for the Bears, Sox, and Cubs.
- Appearance: Looks like a real bear, except one arm is in a sling. The other arm has the playbook on it. May or may not be attached to someone annoying from "The Hills"
- Attitude: Sulks, gets injured right before the playoffs. Has Wilford Brimley on speed dial.
- Appearance: Looks like a normal Sox fan, except instead of wearing pro-Sox materials, simply wears anti-Cubs gear. Sports a "Cuck the Fubs" hat, T-Shirt with a billy goat on it, and generally seems surly.
- Attitude: Points out jubilantly when the Cubs lose, chants "1908", and tunes out mid-season once both teams are out of contention.
Cubs: Bleacher Bob
- Appearance: Drunk. Very very drunk. Is surrounded by incredibly hot drunk chicks.
- Attitude: Super-chipper, very friendly, completely oblivious to the fact that he's anywhere near a baseball game.