Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looks like we're back...

Guess which one is Keggers

Looks like we're back to keeping the Dong alive - but it's going to be a two-man show this time around (sounds right up Keggers' alley, anyways). For those of you that remember our cohorts Bloomerfag (aka Bloomerqueef), TPC, and other random contributors, we remember them too. We also remember that we're much cooler than they are. So, from here on out, it's just Keggers and myself.

I'm actually having a bit of a crisis with the second coming of the Dong. On one hand, IT'S THE DONG. The Dong demands respect, it demands Chicago sports news, and if right now isn't the best batch of Chi-Town news in months (Benson, Sox/Cubs, Rose...etc), I don't know what is. On the other hand, we're all inconsistent, unrelaible bastards. We like to thing that we're busier and better than the rest of you, and as evidenced by the 4-posts-in-3-months we'd been doing, we've made our point. We don't want to let you down again with shitty, sporadic posting. Likewise, we don't want to promise we're posting every day, because let's be realistic, we're not.

So as a show of good faith, I am going to the Sox game today.

CLEARLY I am ONLY going to prove my loyalty to the Dong, and not because going to Game 3 of the city series at home is something that I'm interested in, or anything. I mean, it's not like we're going to be bringing a world of hurt to the Cubs for the sweep to even out the series or anything...


More on the game, well, AFTER the game.

No comments: