Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Never in my life...

 Bears QB Orton practices in limited fashion
Orton
Kyle Orton (ankle) returned to Bears practice Wednesday, albeit in limited fashion. The Chicago Sun Times notes that Orton exhibited a slight limp.

"(It's early) in the week, obviously, but I'm preparing like I am (starting)," he said. ESPN's John Clayton, one of the must trusted sources around on injuries, believes Orton will start at Green Bay. Orton's mobility may be hindered, but his return would be good news for all Bears skill players. Nov. 12 - 2:18 pm et

If you had told me before the season that Kyle Orton returning to the lineup would be good news for all Bears skill players and that rotoworld would be monitoring Orton's weekday practice schedule, I would have slapped you in your stupid face.

Unless of course, the alternative was Caleb Hanie...


No comments: