Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Most Important News. Ever.

"Who's the meanest? Mothafuckin' Sho-nuff!"

This is old news to some of you, but for those of you that haven't been on top of your game, I bring you the most important news. Ever.

Samuel L Jackson will be playing Sho-Nuff in the NZA remake of Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon. For most of you, this news means nothing. To most of you, I say fuck you. The Last Dragon is quite possibly one of the best movies ever. EVER. Not only does it feature some of the best blacksploitation (Ed's note: No comment from spellcheck on that one...) comedy ever, but it has a guy named "Bruce Leroy." How do you go wrong with that?!

Now, let's be honest - for the few people that not only read this blog (making them a minority already) but also know/care about The Last Dragon (microscopic minority), you already knew this. In fact, you knew this a while ago, tried to tell your friends/significant other, and had them give you a quizzical "Do you mean that Bruce Lee movie?" look before walking away. You had no outlet to talk. None. Here at the Dong, we understand.

I'm so stoked, that I can't stop myself from imagining the possibilities. I mean, just look at these!

"Leeeroooy! Who - is - the master?"

"I am."

"Playtime's over, boy!"

Wow. I just shit my pants from excitement and my shit just got goosebumps. That's how unreasonably pumped I am about this movie.

Anyone else going to get in line now for the premier?

No comments: