Thursday, July 23, 2009

Buehrle: 3, Unlikely Events: 0



Even though you have saved Mark Buehrle's perfect game here, I still hate you D-Wise. Rest assured, I will not rest until you are gone.

MARK BUEHRLE. PERFECT GAME.

UNSTOPPABLE.


Is there anything he can't do? No-hitter, hits a home run, and now this. I'm just waiting for him to switch to the hot dogs and beer diet, become a DH and start pounding homers until he breaks every record known to man.

Seriously - I'll bet Buehrle is posing for his bronze statue as we speak.

6 comments:

stalkingerinandrews said...

Seeing it in person was more awesome than seeing it on TV.

Gepetto said...

Dude! You were at the game?!

McDoofus said...

You're the only one (besides me) that hasn't jumped on the Dewayne Wise bandwagon. I thank you.

Gepetto said...

D-Wise needs to go. I refuse to jump on the bandwagon of a hitter who makes our previous acquisition of Royce Clayton look like a high average hitter.

stalkingerinandrews said...

Since this is still the most recent post, I don't feel like too much of a doofus continuing the comment thread 3 days later. Yeah, my dad had gotten some tickets and asked me to go. I thought about taking my 5 year old boy to his first game, but didn't when he showed little interest. Now I wish I had, even though he wouldn't have fully understood what happened, later on he would have been able to say he was there.

Gepetto said...

Hopefully you will have another opportunity