Thursday, May 21, 2009

Douchebag of the week

(Mazel Tov! This is a picture of Raimsters Wife)


Hello Loyal Dong readers,

Welcome to the weekly addition of DBOW!

This weeks choice is very special for me because it is my friend, Ramister Mcshaim.

Raimster had the audacity to rip on Chicago sports and flaunt it on the Dong. No one disrespects the dong, NO ONE.

Shaimster, Shittsburgh is a second class city with about the ugliest fans in the world. Not to mention, besides Crazy Mocha and my sister, there is nothing in the town worth saving. Consider this, would it even make front page news if Shittsburgh was wiped off the map sodom and gomorrah style?

2 comments:

stalkingerinandrews said...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

stalkingerinandrews said...

Wait, no, let me correct that: "My cottage cheese brings all the boys to the yard"