The famous Dr. Dong Dong, PhD (not be confused with Do Dong, or Lin Dongdong)
- Mark Buehrle had a no-hitter into the 7th. That's kind of like spending 2 hours downloading porn and losing your internet connection before the facial.
- The Blackhawks won an amazing game in OT to tie the series. Martin Havlat continues his Ben Gordon impersonation towards the end of games. Both guys are in contract years too...
- Drew Rosenhaus has a Twitter account. Sad. I thought the Dong nation would get a kick out of a recent tweet from Drew:
"Free agent QB Rex Grossman has been training hard on a daily basis and is looking forward to signing with a team in time for OTA's."
- With Manny Ramirez testing positive for being an asshole, that leaves Griffey, Thomas and Thome (all ChiSox) as the best non-cheating power hitters of this era. (Since Vlad Guerrero wasn't on the Sox, he has been thoughtfully ignored.)
- Chicago ranks #1 city in the world to live in. No joke! Despite the gay name, Askmen.com is actually a reputable website (7M readers a month) and they ranked the windy city #1 in THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. Suck on that, New York.
That is all.
Have a nice weekend homos.