Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Douchebag of the week

"Don't forget to cup the balls"


In honor of the cubs-sox series this weekend, I thought i'd highlight just one of the douchebags currently on the White Sox. Ozzie is piece of work that got fucking lucky in 2005. He was an average ball player, is not a good manager and does not know when to shut his mouth. For example, lets take his comments about Jay Mariotti, "What a piece of shit he is, fucking fag."
, now look at the picture at the top of the post, id say thats a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I cant wait for Ozzies ass to get fired so he can go back to his Brazzaz commercials, just what he likes long- hard meat.

I hope the Cubs kick the shit out of the sox so we can hear more "intelligent" Ozzie comments.


"I know my vagina also has sand in it"

No comments: