Friday, September 12, 2008

John St Clair Sucks My Asshole

Jesus, give the guy a pocket protector and call it a day.

I just want to say that St. Clair is supposedly a legend as being one of the best linemen from Virginia's history. I also suspect that there are also only two linemen ever to come from Virginia, and one of them got killed immediately after graduation. How on earth we can afford to start this guy for a whole season, I don't know.

I meant to write about St. Clair's ineptitude after Sunday night's game, but I just never got around to it. He was absolutely atrocious Sunday night, making turnstiles look like they do their jobs more effectively. He was beaten off the line on every play, and generally just looked like he was sorry for getting in the way of the opposition.

The logical assumption, then, is that if Orton had a better lineman in his place, he would have thrown for 300+ and 3 TDs.

Yes, that seems about right...

No comments: