Monday, September 15, 2008

Carlos Throws a No-No

Augh! My ribs!

Zambrano No-Hit the Astros at an away game...in Milwaukee. How is that anything but a home game for the Cubs? At least try and put the game somewhere closer to Houston - like Mexico. I've always been annoyed by Carlos' grand theatrics when he gets a big out. I'll allow it for this no-hitter - Carlos has always been "fiery" - but let's look at some other "not so special" moments, shall we?

7/24/07: Throws a strike on a 3-0 count to the leadoff man.


6/04/06 - Strikes out 4-year-old son at a Little League Game


8/01/04 - Finishes complete game as Cubs lose 4-0.

Still, as much as I hate the Cubs and the great Zambino, there's still one other person with post-game theatrics that irk me even more than Zambrano's...

LOOK AT ME! I'M SHITTING ON BOBBY THIGPEN! HRRRAAAAARRRRGHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!!

No comments: