Sunday, February 17, 2008

These Articles Write Themselves

May I never have to photoshop man-ass again

These are the opening lines straight from Phil Roger's column -- no editing necessary:

"It was a cold January night, and the Cubs' starting shortstop had something to do.

"I'm going to hit some balls," Ryan Theriot said.


Not so long ago, had these words been uttered by a Cubs regular, he would have been talking about balls with dimples, not seams."

Wow.

I mean, I always knew Rogers was a Sox fan, but this is taking your loyalty to extremes.

I'm not going to harp on Rogers too much because I know he's doing what any good Sox fan would do, but really: wow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about?? Rogers is implying hitting golf balls...

Gepetto said...

Oh c'mon -- where's your sense of humor?