Friday, February 15, 2008

Around The Horn

My childhood come to older, fatter, life.


Again? It hasn't worked the last 99 years, why start now? They just don't learn, do they? [Chicago Bull]

This is now my second favorite Uribe photoshop. Nice work, Jim -- and props for today's ball-pit. [Sox Machine]

Why eat plain old jelly beans? Add the letter "X" and let the buzz-word magic begin! [Deuce of Davenport]

OJ's Girlfriend: How did I get these bruises? Oh, I um...I fell down. Clumsy me. [On 205th]

Did Bartolo Colon sign with the Red Sox? Oh, wait. Wow, Josh got fat. [Boston Herald]

3 comments:

stalkingerinandrews said...

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures? Except for Superman Ninja, I see him.

Gepetto said...

Stuporman is the only pic in the post -- the rest are links TO pics.

I'm no thief.

Sox Machine said...

There's something inherently Photoshoppable about Uribe -- I also did this one.

Grimace is comedy gold.