Monday, January 14, 2008
Real Reasons for Noah's Suspension
- Was caught reading Mad Magazine inside playbook folder during practice
- Insisted on referring to assistant coach Ron Adams as 'Ronholio', 'Billy Donovan's Towel Boy', 'Ronnie Dobbs', and 'RonLovin'
- Once threw a kegger in the locker room and puked in Joe Smith's shoes
- Made weekly demands to be traded to whatever team Corey Brewer plays for.
- In one game, threw 10 consecutive alley-oops to Al Horford, just for old times sake.
- Insists on starting off every team meeting by doing this:
- Once showed up to practice wearing a Detroit Ben Wallace jersey and refused to take free throw practice.
- Sends notes during team meetings.
- Doesn't need a Halloween costume.
- Squanders talent.